Click HERE for support positions at Calvin Crest. These positions include year-round and seasonal opportunities.
The Benefits of a Camp Job are Endless
Every year, an estimated 1.2 million Americans find a job at camp. A job at a camp not only offers fun, the outdoors and cash, but also the chance to enhance your resume with experiences that will last a lifetime. Camp jobs complement the academic skills that are learned in school with experiential, life-based skills. They also prepare students for corporate America by teaching leadership, team-building and problem-solving skills-traits that are key to success in the 21st century.
Summer camp is also a special place where children and adults come together and form a unique community. In this setting, young adults working as counselors, and other staff have the opportunity to:
- Master real-life, problem-solving skills;
- Have a significant and positive influence in the lives of children;
- Develop greater self-understanding;
- Participate in experiences that enhance personal growth;
- Develop and expand a network of peer relations
Seasonal Paid Positions
We typically hire the following positions each summer:
- Counselors Job Description
- Lifeguards Job Description
- Craft Director Job Description
- Health Care Supervisor Job Description
Two ways to apply:
- Apply online. Once we receive your application, we will email you the other forms necessary to complete your application including a background check release form, reference forms, and Staff Covenant.
- Download the Paid Summer Staff Application and Reference Form. Complete the application and return it to Calvin Crest. Distribute the Reference Forms to two individuals (not family members) who know you well and have them complete the form and return it to Calvin Crest.
Seasonal Volunteer Positions
We also seek volunteers in the following areas:
- Volunteer Counselors
- Volunteer Event Directors